Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On 2030...

2030: The Real Story of What Happens to America2030: The Real Story of What Happens to America by Albert Brooks

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I had no earthly idea where this book was going to take me, but I am more than pleasantly surprised. It was completely relateable to the current issues that stand before our country, and the situations presented are something that we could see in the near future. Despite this, though, some of the technology such as the cars and watches seem too high tech for only twenty years in the future, but added a lot to the story. There were many times, though, that I imagined this world as 3030, not 2030. Regardless, this is a must read and something that can make any reader think about the future of our nation.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment